Finding a high-end handbag isn't as easy as it seems. With all the constant styles out there, which one would be A) High Quality and B) Rare and Unique? Finding an authentic luxury handbag is well... a luxury.
1. Buy directly from the designer, not second hand or through third party websites. Unless you trust the person directly who re-sells the bag, you're better off purchasing directly from the brand to keep an authentic collection.
2. A good rule of thumb for handbags is to find a design color that matches your day to night look. Gray, black, and red are great bag colors to sport for an all day look!
3. Handbags older than a year tend to lose their gleam when worn. Keep your handbag in its duffel. Preserving a bag in its original state can carry value over time.
4. This is a hard one, but do not purchase a handbag that produces away from its original country. A true luxury designer handbag is made and designed in its original country, for example an American brand makes their bags in America, and so forth.)
5. If you’re going to pre-order a handbag to add to your collection, find one with a story. Be willing to spend money on a handbag and take your time to wait 3-6 months for an authentic designer handbag made for you. Adding a made-to-order handbag to your collection may increase in value, which is critical.
This NEXT Section is for Handbag Lovers & Collectors.
Enjoy the Experience Below.
Please note, this bag is not yet available as it produced once every 3 months via being notified on our private email list.
Meet the designer below,
as she talks about the meaning behind her handbag collection seen in British Vogue, GQ, & Tatler Magazine.